HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

hi i am new lolz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evangelene

PostSubject: hi i am new lolz   Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:43 pm

hiiiii well my name isn't really Evangelene that's just my favorite name, soooo ya. most peeps call me mask or mas, but i prefer mask. my main attribute is darkus and i LOVE to play the halo series with my friends, i am a girl, and ect. MY FAVE CHARACHTER ON HALO IS THE'L VADUM (the arbiter in halo 2-3) IF YOU ARE NOT A FAN OF HIM YOU HAVE A MENTAL DISORDER jk you can has ur own oppinon lolz i no almost every aspect of the first season so ask my anything about da first season of bakugan and i will answer it. I also am a champion at Slayer, and i can answer any qs about halo 1-2-3. i have been playing them since i could use a video game controler and kicked a 23 year olds butt at slayer when i was 5. my favorite colors are black and purple and i utterly HATE haos. my second fave attribute is pyrus. in my opinon darkus and pyrus r da srongest attributes. srry this is so long, and stuff but i am one of dem peeps dat wants ppl 2 no about dem lolz... i am kind of weird, and i am annoyin. so yea... i guess dat's it... mask out lol! Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xX_Super-Shadow_Xx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi i am new lolz   Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:51 pm

Evangelene wrote:
hiiiii well my name isn't really Evangelene that's just my favorite name, soooo ya. most peeps call me mask or mas, but i prefer mask. my main attribute is darkus and i LOVE to play the halo series with my friends, i am a girl, and ect. MY FAVE CHARACHTER ON HALO IS THE'L VADUM (the arbiter in halo 2-3) IF YOU ARE NOT A FAN OF HIM YOU HAVE A MENTAL DISORDER jk you can has ur own oppinon lolz i no almost every aspect of the first season so ask my anything about da first season of bakugan and i will answer it. I also am a champion at Slayer, and i can answer any qs about halo 1-2-3. i have been playing them since i could use a video game controler and kicked a 23 year olds butt at slayer when i was 5. my favorite colors are black and purple and i utterly HATE haos. my second fave attribute is pyrus. in my opinon darkus and pyrus r da srongest attributes. srry this is so long, and stuff but i am one of dem peeps dat wants ppl 2 no about dem lolz... i am kind of weird, and i am annoyin. so yea... i guess dat's it... mask out lol! Surprised

wow,good to know all I cna about you...hi I am Super Shadow.....The guy you are chatting with right now on the C-box,lol...

Tripod Theta:1
Tigrerra:1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorddarkus
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: hi i am new lolz   Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:04 pm

xX_Super-Shadow_Xx wrote:
Evangelene wrote:

wow,good to know all I cna about you...hi I am Super Shadow.....The guy you are chatting with right now on the C-box,lol...

Welcome to Bakugan of Duty i hope you have a good time here
But there is one STRICT RULE
which is :
HAVE FUN!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bakuganofduty.forumakers.com
Fate

PostSubject: Re: hi i am new lolz   Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:40 am

Welcome to the site Smile I'm fate. Wow, another girl that likes Halo (well, I don't have it, but i've played it)

I look forward to brawling you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dan_Drago

PostSubject: Re: hi i am new lolz   Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:07 pm

Welcome The name is Dan_Drago but some ppl call me D_D.Hope u have a lot of fun Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi i am new lolz   

Back to top Go down

hi i am new lolz
Page 1 of 1